All on your doorstep.
For residents of Southbank on Birtinya Island, it really is all about location, location, location.
Step outside your door to explore the nearby parklands or follow the road down to the beach just a few moments away. Cycling and walking trails provide fast links to the growing town village where you can indulge in some retail therapy at the brand-new shopping centre or stock up on fresh food supplies.
Across the waterfront sits the 17-hectare health precinct encompassing the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, which is revolutionising healthcare on the Sunshine Coast. For those who are keen for a more active lifestyle, the Kawana Sports Precinct is within easy reach as well as numerous cafes and restaurants.
Connecting to the world has never been easier with Sunshine Coast Airport less than half an hour away. There’s more to explore in the waterways and leafy forests of the Sunshine Coast region, all of which you will find on your doorstep. Southbank at Birtinya Island is where you’ll discover life, elevated.
Located on the corner of Lake Kawana Boulevard
and Mantra Esplanade, Birtinya, Queensland.
• Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre 500 m
• Sunshine Coast University Hospital 800 m
• Sunshine Coast Stadium 2.9 km
• Kawana Bus Interchange and Kawana Shopping Centre and Cinemas 6.4 km
• Caloundra 8km southbound via Nicklin Way
• Mooloolaba 11km northbound also via Nicklin Way
• University of the Sunshine Coast 11km
• Sunshine Coast Airport 21km northbound via Nicklin Way and Sunshine Motorway
• Brisbane Airport 92km via the M1
• Brisbane CBD 104km via the M1